Find a piece of strip or string of paper. Wrap it around the base of your finger. Use a pen to mark the point of the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle. With a ruler, measure the length in centimeters from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
A note on all adjustable rings : do not hesitate to gently stretch the sides of your ring to give it the size that suits you.
Our jewelry is completely waterproof, so you can swim and shower with it and wear it to your heart's content.
We cover all defects for 2 years against oxidation and gilding defects. We will fix your jewels in our Parisian workshop for free if there is any issue with it.
We use the finest, most noble materials that guarantee shine like the first day you bought your Agapé Studio jewelry. However, everything needs a bit of care to sparkle longer. Here are some of our best tips to show love to your jewelry:
1. Put your Agapé Studio jewelry after you've applied perfume or other alcohol-containing chemical products and cosmetics. This will minimize the risks oftarnishing the gilding and potential scratches.
2. Just like you, Agapé Studio jewelry needs time to rest. So, when going to bed, don't forget to take it off to avoid entangling or scratches.
3. To clean your jewelry, soak it in warm water with a little diluted dish soap and use a soft-bristle baby toothbrush to remove any dirt. After cleaning, ensure the items are thoroughly dry by patting them with paper towels. Please do not use any abrasive cleaners.
4. Our vegan-leather pouches are there to protect your favorite jewelry. So, when traveling or not wearing our jewelry, keep it in its protective bag.
Pro Tip: To keep your necklaces or bracelets from entangling, store them in the pouch with their ends peeking outside. Jewelry twists from the ends, so keeping them separated prevents it.
5. Use a soft, dry cloth to clean your jewelry from time to time. When done repeatedly, this is enough to revive its golden glimmer.
We deliver worldwide, for free!
We ship from France using postal services, and all our parcels have a tracking number.
In order to track your parcel, you can use the tracking number we provided you with your national post tracking service.
Our delivery times are the following:
- Europe: 4 to 7 business days
- Americas (North and South): 5 to 8 business days
- Asia / Russia / Middle East: 6 to 9 business days
- Australia / New Zealand: 5 to 8 business days (we've experienced some delays recently)
- Africa: 4 to 10 business days
We send 2 automatic emails : one to confirm your order, and one with tracking information once your parcel has been fulfilled. Depending on your email provider, you may receive those emails in your "Spam" folder. If it happens, you can mark the email as important, move it to your "Inbox" and add our contact email to your contacts in order to receive future communications about your order.
We allow returns, no questions asked. If you change your mind, you can quickly return our jewelry within 15 days after receiving it, according to tracking information. If you have more questions regarding the process, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payments through bank cards and Paypal in 140+ currencies using Shopify Payment system, and you will be charged in your local or preferred currency.
After having had thousands of purchases through our website, we are here to assure you that your bank details are safe when shopping with us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information for all financial transactions.
Once you proceed to checkout, you are taken to a secure page where you input your credit card details or your PayPal account.
When you make the purchase, you will get one automatic email to confirm your order, followed by another that confirms that the package has been shipped along with the tracking information. If you haven't received our emails, please check your "spam"folder.
As you can see in our creation process, we get inspiration and create each piece, from beginning to end, in our atelier in Paris. We make all our jewelry with our talented team in France.
Our jewelry uses sustainable gold (repurposed and previously owned) but made into completely new elements so that we can create more without the excess to our precious Planet.
The brass base we use is also sustainably supplied with a guarantee that it contains no allergens.
Additionally, we use vegan-leather pouches when packing the products because we believe in eco-friendly materials that cause no harm to the Earth or its beings.
You can read more about our ethics and values here.
We offer gold-plated jewelry only. This is what resonates with our creative universe for now. However, we might extend our offer to other metal colors in the future. Stay tuned!
Once we are done with the 3D modeling of our jewelry, we create the brass base that we galvanize. Then, we layer each peace with 24-carat(24K) gold to a thickness of three-microns with matte gilding on top.
Our jewelry doesn't contain any allergens like nickel or lead, making it safe for any skin.
You can message us via the contact page, on our Instagram page, or our Facebook page. While we aim to reply as soon as possible, and usually you should get our response in less than 24 hours, please note that we don't have 24/7 support. Requests sent out on weekends and outside business hours might take longer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Our administrative address is : 3 rue Daumier 75016 Paris, France